– “Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be.”
– Some babies aren’t named until they are 1 or older, because the chances of him/her dying is so high.
– Getting rid of the last vial of small pox, which might sound like a great idea, will actually be the first time that humans will have voluntarily extinguished a species.
– How do film critics rate movies without fully understanding every cultural difference?
– Lyme disease is so closely related to syphilis that it could cause a false positive.
– A woman was injected with testosterone because she wanted to become a man. Although she considered herself a feminist before the transformation, she could not help but to envision aggressive pornographic scenes whenever “he” encountered females in public once the testosterone shots started taking effect. It made him feel like some sort of a monster.
– Monetary value of your life increases with the number and quality of relationships you have with others (family, friends, husband/wife). Boyfriend/girlfriends are worth less than married couples.
– “An eye for an eye will make us all blind.” – Mahatma Gandhi
– Camps are sort of like cults. They strangely have kind of brainwashing effects. Whenever you’re at a camp, it allows you to be this other person that you’re not back home.
– Coincidences are crazy. They are so surprising and unlikely that sometimes they have a frightening aspect to them.